Total Pageviews

Saturday, May 15, 2010

SUPERNATURAL

Let's talk Supernatural!

What an awesome show - between Dean and Sam I cannot choose who would be the winner if a all out brawl broke out!

But I guess if I had to choose - I would choose Dean as the winner if Sam plays without his supernatural powers. Together they make a very good team but the personal problems of both the brothers make it impossible for them to work together for long - luckily for both they've got Bobby looking out for them!

In my opinion the show picks up from season 4 - where the Angels start helping the brothers and the story starts branching out and actually getting very interesting.

I only hope someone kills Zacharias - for an angel he really is an arse!! But Castiel is actually surprisingly funny for an angel!

Here's to hoping it continues going on and getting more popular as it goes!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment