Total Pageviews

Thursday, May 13, 2010

IRON MAN 2

Who has watched the movie?

I thought it was a reasonably good movie - quite a few laughs and the action is rivetting. The biggest surprise was Scarlet Johannson as Tony's shadow and protector, she looks so good kicking ass - she can kick mine anytime! The comedic timing of Robert just gets better and better and creates a relaxed vibe during the movie!
Mickey Rourke was also very surprising - but after The Wrestler a person can come to expect this kind of commitment and brilliance from such a veteran!

Yet I have a dislike for Gwyneth - I don't know why she just doesn't do it for me!

I would give the movie a solid 8/10 and it's better than the first release! A definite watch for anyone that just wants to let off some steam and relax!

No comments:

Post a Comment