Total Pageviews

Friday, May 28, 2010

HOW I MET YOUR MOTHER SEASONS RECAPS

Good morning all, here I am on this bitterly cold Saturday morning on the good of continent of Africa - not really knowing what to blog about! But then it came to me - an episode by episode recap of my favourite shows and starting us off is going to be - How I Met Your Mother!

This is really my third favourite show - after Buffy The Vampire Slayer and Angel but only because it came after them and I stay true to my fist loves!!! Now what I plan to do is starting tomorrow - give you a generalized recap of the episode with my favourite quote and barneyism - that guy is LEGEN ... wait for it ... DARY!!!!!

If anyone wants to comment on their favourite moment in the episode with their favourite quote they are more than welcome - and I will still do my movie reviews in between as well as random thoughts as they inspire me!

Now in two weeks time I will be taking a week off from everything - work, life, the thought of love - everything as I will be going to the Vaal river for that week - just relaxing with my fishing rod in one hand and a beer in the other - let's just hope I am lucky enough to catch the big one!

Hope to see someone tomorrow - as I start the legendary journey that is How I Met Your Mother!!

Peace out hombres

No comments:

Post a Comment