Total Pageviews

Thursday, July 8, 2010

LAW AND ORDER SERIES

Heyow! How is everyone?

Once again another brilliant post from the one & only Albus1404 - otherwize known as "the awesome one"! I wanna post something about the brilliant series created by Dick Wolfe - Law & Order. Now on this show there have been some heavy hitters building it up and carrying it forward and in so doing there have been the spin offs as well. Now in general I hate spin offs - if you doubt my word read my previous post about the NCIS spin off - NCIS: LA! The spin offs of Law & Order are: Special Victims Unit and Criminal Intent and now I see rumours about a Los Angeles spin off as well (which has not featured as of yet)!

I am a ardent supporter of the original - but I am torn because since Jerry Orbach who played Det. Lennie Briscoe left and died in real life of cancer (RIP Jerry) I think it hasn't reclaimed its previous glory!

Though Special Victims Unit - carries itself the leads and supports are brilliant and every story draws me in - even the cross over episodes are worthwhile! The only negative is the kids getting hurt in the storylines - I know it's fictional!

Criminal Intent - I cannot make up my mind. The original two leads drew me in but now since Chris Noth joined and the episodes are split I cannot decide if I want to watch or just skim the episode!

Anyway, it is to each his own and everyone must make up their own minds about the series and how they benefit from them!

No comments:

Post a Comment