Total Pageviews

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

NCIS LOS ANGELES

Welcome one and all to another exciting blog from the one and only Albus1404!

Now tonight I wanna talk about the new series NCIS LA - the RIP OFF of NCIS. Now I have told myself to keep an open mind during the first episode because NCIS is awesome and so by connecting the two - the rip off should be just as good, right? Wrong! It sucks limpy donkey dick! The story revolves around the Navy but the special agents get massively fancy cars with the latest phones etc - which is so not realistic - now I know most you wil say - it is just a TV show - but in my mind if a show starts off as strong as NCIS the original and is still going strong after seven amazing seasons then don't rip the show off and make a balls up of it!!!!!

In my mind the only thing that will save this show is the entire original cast of NCIS - Gibbs, Tony, Ziva, McGee, Abby and Ducky to take over the rip off and do both shows - and I mean the ONLY WAY!

Just take the show off the air and put a new original show on - something that doesnt dissapoint!

No comments:

Post a Comment