Total Pageviews

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

HIMYM S1 EPISODE 3

Hey guys, hope all are doing well - sorry I could not post episode 3 yesterday had to attend a funeral in between two consecutive nightshift - so I really didn't have the time or the energy to stay awake - but anyhoo - here we go - episode 3 - Sweet Taste Of Liberty.






So this episode takes place in two places - the bar and Philly - Barney being bored with their usual place takes Ted first to the airport to pick someone up - which in his terms means - picking up a random hottie - and when that doesn't pan out they decide to go to Philly - going after two hot babes!

Crazyness ensues when they get arrested and are held by airport security - thus ensuring Marshall with getting them out - but even before Marshall gets there - he speaks to Lily and gives her permission to take off her engagement ring to see if anyone will crowd her junk! Half way there he gets jealous and heads back - crazyness ensues!!

Meanwhile Ted and Barney get released but before Ted can head home - Barney drags him off to Sacha's house for a party - which in one word ends up being lame! On the way back to the airport they stop at the Liberty Bell and lick it - thus ensuring another crazy story for Ted to tell when trying to pick up random hotties at the bar

My quote of the episode:

DERRICK: Hey I got that club soda. Let's see that booty (Lily bends over as Marshall enters the bar)

LILY: Oh thank you very much

MARSHALL: (infuriated) You wanna mess pal? That's my fiance's hot backside your dabbing!

LILY: Marshall no!

MARSHALL: Baby, please don't ever take that ring off again. No matter how awesome I say that it is

DERRICK: It's okay man

MARSHALL: BACK OFF HOMBRE. I'm not afraid to fight you. You wanna test this guy? Be my guest

LILY: Marshall, he's gay!

MARSHALL: Oh thank God, I've never been in a fight before (hugs him)

DERRICK: You don't say

SCENE FREEZES

NARRATOR: So it turns out Uncle Marshall really was the jealous type. Unfortunately that guys boyfriend - also the jealous type

SCENE UNFREEZES

Boyfriend pulls Marshall off Derrick and drops him on the floor

This is kind of not right because as we see in season 4 episode 10 - The Fight - Marshall has been in quite a few fights and you do not want to mess with him.

Barney-ism of the episode

TED: If you want to go lick the Liberty Bell - just go lick it yourself

BARNEY: No it has to be the two of us

TED: Why, why do you need me?

BARNEY: Because your my best friend allright! You don't have to tell me I'm yours. But the way I see it, we're a team. Without you, I'm just the dynamic uno. You know what - fine. If you wanna go home, then we'll go home.

TED: Fine, we'll go lick the Liberty Bell

This just shows Barney's human side

Next epsiode "The Shirt" to be done next - so stay tuned

No comments:

Post a Comment