Total Pageviews

Thursday, January 1, 2015

THE NEW YEAR - THE YEAR OF AWESOMENESS

Welcome everyone,

I apologize for being away from the blog of awesomeness for so long. Life just happens and in the last year I have gone from a sad and lonely fat man, to having met some very awesome people who I am proud to call my family and have lost 43 kilograms (to date) to boot.

I have decided to keep at the blog, as it is just sometimes necessary to get some things out. But unfortunately I don't go around blogging about my personal life, I use the TV shows and movies that I blog about to tell my story for me. There is a hidden meaning and a snippet of my own life in each review or post.

All I can say on a personal level is that I made a wish upon a wishing well, and went into the new year with more confidence and motivation than ever before. I can see what I want, and through a bit of patience and temperance the chess moves of the last year will slowly but surely move into place for the checkmate that I am fantasizing about.



I hope you all have a brilliant year and I hope there are a few more comments and suggestions this year, tell me what you like and don't and I will see what I can do to assist

Yours truly

Captain Awesome
Robbie

No comments:

Post a Comment